Australian delivery times
We endeavour to dispatch shipments to destinations in Australia within two (2) working days of placing your order. Most destinations in Australia should receive items within 7-10 working days, however, remote destinations can take up to 14 working days. All Australian orders are sent via Australia Post or Sendle.
International delivery times
- We endeavour to dispatch international orders within two working days of receiving your order.
- All International Deliveries must be signed for and all deliveries made during normal business hours.
- All imported goods are subject to assessment for import taxes and charges even if you imported those goods for your own use.
- Most destinations worldwide will be delivered to within 5-10 working days, however remote destinations may take up to 15-20 working days depending on customs regulations within your country.
- Kelapa Organics cannot guarantee these exact shipping windows as each shipment is different and will vary from country to country.
Delivery charges per order. (All prices are in AUD)
- Australian Shipping Charges: A flat fee of $7.95 will be charged for orders below at or below $49.99. Free shipping applies to orders at, or above $50.00
- International Shipping Charges: A flat fee of $39.95 will be charged on all international orders
- We are unable to ship to the following countries and territories: South Korea, North Korea, China, Hong Kong, Iran, UAE, India, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia
Returns from purchases at retail outlets
For purchases made other than via kelapa.com.au please consult with the retailer where you purchased the product for their return and exchange policy. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of product unless it was purchased through www.kelapa.com.au
Kelapa Organics will fully refund or replace any goods purchased if they are found to be faulty, damaged or have caused a skin reaction. For instructions on how to return such products, please read “Returns of Opened Product” below.
Returns and exchanges for un-opened and intact product
If you change your mind about the products you have ordered and decide you no longer wish to use them, your unopened and intact Kelapa Organics product(s) purchased via www.kelapa.com.au can be returned to us for a refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- Products must be unopened and in the original condition
- Products must be sent back within 7 days from original receipt of goods.
- Your proof of purchase / order information must also be included in the return.
Failure to meet with these conditions will result in an exchange or refund being denied.
Refunds will be processed in the same form that you originally paid for your order as soon as possible upon receipt of the returned products. Please note that refunds cannot be processed to expired credit cards.
The total value of the refund will equal the payment made for the goods purchased, excluding freight and any other relevant fees.
Please be sure to return your products to the correct address provided below.
Return ship-to address:
PO Box 3262
Prahran East, VIC, 3181
Return policy for opened product
Regrettably, Kelapa Organics cannot offer a refund or exchange once the product has been opened and used unless the product is faulty or defective, or has caused a skin reaction.
If you believe the product is faulty/defective in any way or if you experience a skin reaction, you may request an exchange of opened product.
In order to arrange the return for a faulty or defective product, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Include in your email your name, invoice number and name of product, along with the reason you believe the product is faulty.
Upon receipt of your email, we will email you a return authorisation number and inform you where to send the faulty product.
Kelapa Organics will exchange a faulty/defective product if it is found there was a production error. If it is found that the product is faulty, the product will be replaced (the same size and value of the original product ordered).